Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving with the Sizemores

On Monday, November 19th, I picked the girls up from school around 3:00 and we drove to Marna's house in River Downs. We were the first to arrive, but Marna soon made it back from the store and was almost immediately followed by Daddy, Mason, and Christian. We all headed in the house, I spread the girls out with their toys in the living room, and we unloaded the car. I had brought premeal snacks so I set those up (popcorn, veggie crackers, and a veggie and dip tray) for people to snack on. All the kids enjoyed playing in the living room for a while with the girls toys. Slowly everyone else arrived. As the kids played outside, various adults helped put the last minute touches on the food. Around 6:30 we all sat down and ate. The kids were quickly finished so they got up and headed to Marna's sun room to play. Emily especially enjoyed drawing. After dinner, Ansley and Bailey were getting tired so I layed them down upstairs in Mason's room for a nap while I helped get Emily's PJs on and clean up. Since Emily was tired, John and her headed to the house, while the babies and I stayed around until they woke back up about 8:15 and we headed home.

No comments: