Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mom's 60th Birthday

On Tuesday August 5th, Mom turned 60. Since I was in the office, she came to meet me for lunch and then in the evening, her and Dave came over to our house for some cake. When they arrived everyone was excited to see them. We started by lighting the candles on the cake, singing Happy Birthday, and then everyone enjoyed ice cream cake. Except Emily who enjoyed just ice cream. Unlike normal times, Mom really dug in to the cake, with the help of Bailey. Afterwards we all visited.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to see all of my family healthy and happy!
My greatest pleasure in life is seeing John and Lindsey happily married, and all of my three grandbabies happy, "normal," and doing well!
What better gift can I have for my birthday????
The only problem is, Lindsey made a mistake on my birthday....surely I am only 49 and she is making it up that I am 60!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Grandmommy Dee just spoiled herself by enjoying the cake and not holding back! Deeee...licious!