Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wilbur comes for the weekend

After leaving school Friday afternoon we went to Gattitown. Daddy met us there. When we first went in we played a few games before eating our pizza. Wilbur sat at a chair while we all enjoyed our pizza. After we finished our pizza, we took Wilbur to the game room. First Wilbur played a little basketball, then he helped squirt the water, and then it was time to ride the ponies. He thought he would ride by himself first, but then he decided to ride with me =) After the ride, he walked around with my sister Ansley.












On Saturday, we all went to Home Depot. Wilbur decided it was time for us to get a new floor so he helped us pick a new one. The rest of the day, Daddy worked on the floor. Wilbur and I checked it out a little, but decided it was more fun to play outside.

On Sunday Wilbur, Ansley, Baily, Mommy, and I went to church with Wilbur. In the afternoon, we visited with Grandaddy and Grandmommy Sizemore. Sunday evening after my bath I decided Wilbur needed a bath also, so I helped but him in the special bag to keep him safe, then I put him in the washing machine, I helped put the soap and fabric softener in, and I turned on the washing machine. He really liked going round and round.

Monday Wilbur, Mommy, Ansley, Bailey, and I went to eat breakfast and then we went to the craft store. At the craft store Wilbur helped me to pick out some pink pretty ribbon and some buttons. After the craft store we went Grandmommy Dee's house. At Grandmommy's house we played with toys, crayons, and ate lunch. After leaving Grandmommy's house we went to the mall. At the mall, Wilbur really liked playing at the playground.

I really had a fun weekend with Wilbur!!!

No comments: