Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Emily's Halloween Party for Mrs. Ann's Class

Halloween afternoon I went to Emily's school to help with her Halloween Day Party in her preschool class. When I arrived around ten till three, the kids were just starting to get up from their naps. I helped Mrs. Ann get the room picked up and then we started setting up for the party. First we helped the kids get into the dress up outfits that I got them from the dollar store. I put on the girls princess skirts and gave them their light up wands, while Mrs. Ann gave out the boy's pirate hats and ether a sword or a hook to each one of them. Once they were dressed and seated, we opened up the snacks (orange and white cup cakes, Halloween cookies, Cheetos, and juice boxes). Around that time Sherry Marler arrived (Kyle's mom) to also help us out. After eating, the kids played in the room while we cleaned up. Once things were cleaned up, Emily and I headed home where Grandmommy was waiting for us with Ansley and Bailey (she watched them during the party).

No comments: