Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Festival for Emily's Class at First Baptist Church Mauldin

On Thursday morning, the girls and I enjoyed sleeping in till 6:45. For those of you out of the young kid routine, this is better than my usual 5:45 during the week and 6:15 on weekends =) After getting up and feeding the little ones, I made Emily and I pancakes for breakfast (this is our favorite breakfast). Around 8:45, we arrived at school, Emily and I took Ansley and Bailey to their class, and we went back to Mrs. Ann's classroom. It was almost time to go to the fall festival that was being held in the fellowship hall. The kids lined up, in addition to Mandy (Regan's Mom), Sherry (Kyle's Mom), and I. Once we walked into the fellowship hall there were lots of games to play. Emily enjoyed the fishing game the most. Once all the kids had plenty of time to play the games, we all sat down to enjoy a yummy snack consisting of cupcakes, cookies, and other goodies. After the kids were finished, they played a while longer and we headed back to Mrs. Ann's room. I stayed a while to help Mrs. Ann with the kids and then I headed on to work.

No comments: